Covid -19 Health & Safety Guidelines, Bardia
Health & Safety for you and our community
Nepal tourism board and the ministry of culture, tourism, and civil aviation issued in June 2020 an Operational guideline with health protocol for the tourism sector in Nepal due to the COVID-19 outbreak worldwide including Nepal. As we are on the road and jungle trip, we want to ensure our trips remain safe for everyone. It’s our responsibility and priority to keep you and our community healthy and safe during your visit to Bardia, Nepal, and make sure our premises are clean, sanitized.
Please follow the COVID-19 Rules and regulations during your travel to Nepal or other nations.
- Wear a mask: Please wear a mask during your travel throughout Nepal and Bardia including upon arrival. We suggest you bring your own mask.
- Social distancing: is a must of 1.5 meters for your own and our community’s safety this is why we minimize the no of visitors for a jungle trip.
- Sanitize: Hand washing is important and we provide disinfectant soap and sanitizer for your and our hand washing process.
- Arrival Record: We do have our own arrival and departure visitor book where you will have to fill in the needed information, also we do have to fill in the information before we enter the jungle.
- If you are feeling unwell or sick please do let us know so we can help you visit the nearest health check post.
If you are vaccinated please bring your vaccinated certificate.
For More information regarding Nepal Entry during this pandemic COVID-19 Please click here